🖐🏻Hello again🖐. Today a recipe that I love to use.
I will be showing you my take on Nutella swirls.
- Puff pastry
- Nutella (well obviously)
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
- Preheat oven to 160 C
- Defrost ( if not all ready )the puff pastry
- Cut pastry in half
- Spread as much Nutella as you like on each half.
- Roll pastry into a log then twist it around to make a circle.
- Place trays of swirls into oven
- Cook for 10-15 minutes then take out to dry.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe and make sure to try it out with cinnamon or just milk chocolate.